How to make your own Speakbook – or get one made.
As soon as speakbook is commercially available we will have a link here. At the moment you have to make your own.
Download the PDF and take it to your local copyshop to be printed, laminated and wire bound – or print it at home and laminate it yourself. Don’t have a laminator? Just print it on paper or card and use a pencil to fill it in.
Download the ‘printing instructions’ for in depth advice on how to make one, or get one printed.
Many people have asked for a symbol version for non readers. If anybody designs one, tell us and we will make it available for download.
What’s new in the 4th edition?
The 4th edition is an all new version suitable for everybody – including the colour blind. We’ve lost the coloured strips in favour of a symbol based system. In case you prefer the classic version shown in the video, that’s available for download too.
You may download and print speakbook free of charge. We also encourage you to alter it, distribute it and sell it under the terms of the following licence Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Speakbook by Patrick Joyce is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.speakbook.org/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Speakbook/